Bringing life insurance into the 21st century
For years, applying for life insurance has always been the same: complete a 15+ page application, take a physical exam with blood and urine tests, wait weeks for your doctor's office to send your medical records, and then up to another week for the insurance company to make an offer. The entire process typically can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks!
This isn't your parent's life insurance
If you are between the ages of 20-50, in good health, and need less than $500,000 of death benefit, we are proud to offer the complete end-to-end digital life insurance solution with no medical exams, no labs, no medical record requests*, and no paper applications (unless you want one) at some of the lowest term life insurance rates in the industry through Banner Life's automated underwriting program, AppAssist with APPcelerate. You don't have to take our word for it, see how our rates stack up stack up to the competition:
free, No obligation quotes - no name, phone number, or email address required!
Most places you request a life insurance quote online act as a referral source requiring you to enter your name, address, phone number, and email address in order see pricing. Not us! Our Quotes Done Right won't ask you any personally identifiable information and will show you a price instantly. Not sure how much insurance you need? That's OK too, our system can help you figure that out too. Click below to start your quote.
Applying is fast and simple
- Shop in for insurance with privacy!
- No personal information will be asked until you decide to apply and we mean it!
- See your quote instantly.
- Get a customized solution for YOU.
- Life insurance isn't a one-sized fits all product. Don't know how much coverage you will need? Our system will ask your a couple of questions to help you figure it out. Wondering how much insurance you can buy for your monthly budget? That's great too! Our system will tell you how much coverage you can buy to fit your budget.
Step 2: Apply
- After see your quote, you have a chance to apply.
- If you choose to apply, you will have to enter some basic contact information to get the process started.
Step 3: Set phone interview
- We'll give you a call to get two pieces of information from you:
- Your home address
- The date and time you would like Banner to call you for the application interview.
STEP 4: COMPLETE APPLICATION INTERVIEW
- Spend 30-45 minutes on the phone with a Banner employee to complete your interview.
- At the end of the interview, you will be told whether you qualify for accelerated underwriting with no exam, labs, or medical records.
- If you don't qualify and would like to continue your application, an exam will be scheduled to take place at a time and location of your choosing (most people complete their exams at home).
STEP 5: GET APPROVED!
- If you qualified for no exam, labs, or medical records you could be approved by the next business day; sometimes even faster!
STEP 6: GET YOUR POLICY AND START YOUR COVERAGE
- Get your policy delivered by mail or email.
- Sign any required documents by either eSignature or regular signature and return them to Banner to activate your coverage.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US?
Great question, and it is one you should ask any agent, broker, or life insurance company! Life insurance is a relationship based on trust. You need to trust not only the insurance company your policy is with, but the company making the recommendation
About Banner Life
- Legal & General America (LGA) operates as Banner Life in 49 states and William Penn Life in the State of NY.
- LGA protects nearly 1.14 million Americans (as of year ending 2015).
- LGA's financial strength is rated A+ by A.M. Best and AA- by S&P and Fitch.
- LGA's parent, Legal & General Group Plc. has been serving customers since 1836; that's over 180 years!
- Legal & General is the 6th largest insurance company in the world as measured by assets under management according to a 2016 study by A.M. Best
- Click here to learn more about LGA's financial strength.
About Zigler & Associates
- We've been in the life insurance and financial planning business since 1981.
We're licensed agents. Minnesota License # 20022 & 40210728
- We're independent agents. What does that mean? We don't represent a single insurance company; we represent over 25 different insurance companies and we'd be happy to get you a quote from all of them. All you have to do is ask!
- We're local! Our office is right here in Minnesota. Want to meet us in person? We understand, the internet can sometimes be a scary place. Give us a call or shoot us an email and we'd be happy to schedule an appointment with you. It also means there is local help when you or your beneficiaries need it the most.